Keepsake Memory Items - Turn Memories Into Loved Keepsakes
Want to see examples of my previous work, check out my Keepsake Memory Quilts board on Pinterest.
What do you do with all the clothes you have saved?
I take your precious clothes and turn them into something special you can treasure forever or pass on. Every quilt had a lot of love put into them from choosing what to cut out from the items to choosing the layout. Each one is completely different so theres not a set design to follow and everything takes time. You choose the backing design (usually a plain colour, polka dot colour or gingham colour) and any other input you would like to see on the quilt is more than welcome. I work with you to get the item you have in mind. The added touch of a patch on the back with the child's details or a special message is optional, but always offered.
Unsure of the process, heres what happens.
1. Choose the quilt size you would like, backing design and order.
2. I'll email you to let you know my address so you can box up your clothing and send them to me (recorded delivery) or drop off if local.
3. Items are sorted, cut and sewn together to produce the quilt.
4. Once it is complete and patch added (optional), item with be send back to you, (via tracked delivery).
5. Open and enjoy your quilt and share the love with everyone else.
Quilts take approx 3-4 weeks to make. Keep this in mind if you need it by a certain date. Contact me if you have any questions.
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 (1 Pages)